Fall Party

October 13, 2014

Location: Amsterdam


DSC_0878 Sheiside Cape, Michael Kors Selma bag, Tamara Chloé




Happy Monday everyone


The best fall days are the ones that still feel like summer, but with a certain breeze of crisp air.  In today's post, it's one of those days. Warm, sunny and golden leaves are falling from the trees. I absolutely love it. The golden colors are so magical, and it is great to bundle up in a cozy poncho like the one I am wearing from Sheinside right here. The colors reminded me of the fall, so that's is the reason it was love at first sight.

Me being one mixing colors all the time I thought I could do something different and keep the rest of the outfit all black making the poncho really pop and stick out this way.  I made sure the look had some texture going on by choosing the flowing top with silver thread detailing.
 

Fall is, of course, thé reason to get those tall boots out and like I promised I will show you multiple ways on how to wear them over the next few months. Over the knee boots pair perfectly with a poncho because it creates a very interesting silhouette. It makes you appear taller and slimmer, especially if you wear the jeans or pants in the same color. Now isn't this something we all want?




DSC_1293 Fall leafs


DSC_0465 SheInside Cape, Over the knee boots, Michael Kors Selma bag, Tamara Chloé
DSC_0775 SheInside Cape, Michael Kors bag, Tamara Chloé
DSC_1203 Michael Kors Selma cross body bag, Tamara Chloé resized
DSC_1066 SheInside Cape. Mise En Dior tribal earrings, Tamara Chloé
DSC_1268 SheInside cape, Mise En Dior earrings, Fall leaves, Tamara Chloé
DSC_0650 Over the knee boots, SheInside cape, Michael Kors bag, Tamara Chloé(2)
Collage Fall, Michael Kors bag
DSC_0909 SheInside cape, Mango aviator sunglasses, Mise En Dior earrings, Tamara Chloé
DSC_0628 SheInside cape, Over The Knee boots, Michael Kors bag
DSC_0780 SheInside cape, Michael Kors Selma bag, Over the knee boots, Mise En Dior Earrings, Tamara Chloé (2)
DSC_0783 Sheinside Poncho, Michael Kors bag, Tamara Chloé
DSC_1250 Michael Kors Selma Bag, Tamara Chloé
DSC_1244 Over The Knee Boots, SheInside Poncho, Michael Kors Selma bag, Tamara Chloé
DSC_1086 Sheinside Poncho, Mise En Dior earrings
DSC_1284 FALL LEAVES, Tamara Chloé

I was wearing: Cape Poncho: Sheinside here Jeans: Zara, Shirt: Tru, Bag: Michael Kors here, Aviator sunglasses: Mango, Mise En Dior Tribal Earrings:  Dior here or similar bargain version here Boots: Unisa (sold out) but I love these ones too here, Rings: River Island here Necklace: H&M


Get the look: 






Before I head out, I would love for you to stay tuned as I have a huge surprise for all you readers later this week. I am so excited I can't even contain myself because I am so curious what you all will think of it.

Make sure to keep checking the blog and of course, I will let you know about it on my social media when it goes live here.

Have a spectacular start of a new week and thanks so much for reading.

With love Tamara Chloé



 Don't forget to join me on:







22 comments:

  1. Love those fall days too! And Im just drooling over your poncho Tamara, is way too cool! You styled it perfectly leaving the look total black, it stands out much more. And you are right, pairing overknees creating an amazing effect, you are absolutely gorgeous my friend, a true beauty!:) Hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaawh thanks so much Lilli, such sweet words! Hugs back to you love xx

      Delete
  2. Excellent choice for a fall party! Excellent piece too. I'm jealous of your writing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new Poncho style - just wrote on Poncho on my site as well.
    Your look is amazing.

    Yomanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I will check it out Liat! thanks so much and great to see you stopping by here <3

      Delete
  4. Love your breathtaking Fall style TC - everything is perfect from head to toe but that poncho is indeed the pretty centerpiece of this look!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looks like always PERFECT!!!! Im in Love with this Fall Style. All from this is very stylish!!!!

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    Gewinne ein Fila Kuschel Outfit auf meinem Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love all the pictures especially the ones where you were playing with the leaves. Lovely Poncho too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beayty, yes I have to agree Fall is a gorgeous season, better enjoy it before it gets too cold over here lol xx

      Delete
  7. Wat een prachtige foto's. Vooral die waar je de bladeren in de lucht gooit, zo lekker vrolijk. Ik ben weg van je vest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je wel Claudia en ja we moeten vrolijk blijven ook als het kouder word;)) xx

      Delete
  8. Love this outfit. You look stunning!

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous fall pictures! I love your over knee boots. They are incredible!


    www.theycallmetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trudy, they are very comfortable as well, that certainly adds to their fabulousness lol x

      Delete
  10. wow!!!! soooo adorable fall's pics!!!! outfit isw so cozy n chic!!!!)))))) xoxo, my love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need "cozy" with this rainy fall weather going on right? thanks Girly xx

      Delete
  11. Really love this casual chic outfit! You perfectly rock this cape poncho with your nice over knee boots.
    Have a nice sunday!
    xo

    ReplyDelete