Fabulously Flared

December, 20, 2014


DSC_9019 Tony Cohen Jacket, Mise En Dior Earrings, Tamara Chloé, Burgundy Leather jacket Zara glitter (2)



Happy Saturday everyone


Boot cut and flared jeans are back with a vengeance. I purchased the pair I am wearing  months ago at the Levi's store, so I thought it was finally time to style and post them on the blog. What I love about flared jeans is the fact that they are extremely comfortable and make your legs look so much longer. After wearing skinny jeans for years now, this pair is just like the boyfriend jeans such a refreshing change! I thought they would look fabulous with this stunner of a burgundy leather jacket with attached faux fur collar by Dutch designer Tony Cohen. I grabbed this spectacular piece at his sample sale two weeks ago, and I am seriously obsessed with it ever since and have been wearing it quite a lot already,. I just love the deep and rich color and with details like the bold zippers this piece is such a one of a kind that I will be wearing it for years to come.


DSC_9100 Tony Cohen jacket, Zara glitter box, Tamara Chloé3


DSC_8836 Tony Cohen jacket,Flared Jeans, Mise En Dior Earrings, Tamara Chloé, Burgundy Leather Jacket
DSC_9026 Tony Cohen jacket, Mise En Dior Earrings, Tamara Chloé, Burgundy Leather Jacket
DSC_9066 Zara glitter box, Tamara Chloé
Amsterdam Street Art De Pijp
DSC_8822 Tony Cohen Jacket, Levi's Boot cut Jeans, Tamara Chloé, Burgundy Leather Jacket, Alexander Wang booties
DSC_9354 Tony Cohen jacket, Zara Glitter Bag, Tamara Chloé, Burgundy Leather Jacket
DSC_9511 Mise En Dior earrings, Tamara Chloé, Dior Tribal Earrings
DSC_8863 Tony Cohen Jacket, Flared jeans, Bootcut Levi's, Tamara Chloé 2
DSC_9464 Artworkk Amsterdam De Pijp
DSC_9150 Tony Cohen Jacket, Tamara Chloé, Burgundy Leather Jacket
DSC_9480 Amsterdam Street Art De Pijp
DSC_9474 amsterdam Street Art De Pijp (2)

I was wearing: Leather jacket: Tony Cohen // Boot cut Jeans: Levi's here // Bag and Shirt: Zara here // Mise En Dior Tribal Earrings: Dior here or similar bargain version here // Boots: Alexander Wang // Rings: River Island.


Get The Look:






 Lately, I have been investing in high-quality key pieces by some great designers. This calfskin leather jacket by Tony Cohen who is one of my absolute favorite Dutch designers just has to be added to this list. The thing about investing in high-quality designer pieces is the fact that they stay beautiful for years and will never go out of style. When it comes to my shopping habits, I have been spending more wisely and every time I want to purchase something fabulous I ask myself. How many times will I actually wear this? If the answer is more than once, then and only then I will take it home. I have way too many clothes that I have worn only once, and I don't like anymore or they simply went out of style. I really think it is a shame, and it had left my closet way too full. Just recently, I cleaned out my closet and donated tons of pieces to goodwill. It has left my closet so much more fun to go through now. For me, it is always very hard to get rid of my clothes but it had to be done. Now I think more than twice before I purchase, and it feels so much better. 

Back to boot cut jeans, are they a yay or nay for you?

I am curious for your thoughts!

Enjoy a fabulous weekend everyone  and thanks for stopping by.

With love Tanara Chloé


Don't forget to join me on:




16 comments:

  1. Morning Tamara! Today you wear two of my fav things: boot cut jeans and burgundy. You are fantastic with both and look so awesome! The flared legs are so good on you since you are the perfect height to wear this kind of jeans, plus the burgundy jacket is a truly treasure, I agree with you, better spend in a high quality key piece of the wardrobe than in something you wont wear. Happy weekend lovely, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!!! absolutelly chic look!!!!! jacket is perfect!!!! amazin pics, dear)))))) xoxo))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your jeans and you look stunning!
    Xx,
    Nilu Yuleena
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Looks like always so Beautiful!!!! Im in Love with your Jeans, really cute!!! Many Greets from Germany!!! Love Jeannette :*

    CHECK OUT the Worldwide Giveaway on my Blog!!!

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, can we talk about that leather jacket? "Gorgeous!" I love the rich color and the fur collar. Nice color combination; you look beautiful as always. Have a merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great, the jacket is such a nice color :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice look, I like in special coat and earrings.

    http://teryskills.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete